View Single Post
      03-15-2012, 01:12 AM   #386
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter
Rep
Drives: Black E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoosh69 View Post
how so??? lebron didn't have the ball and wade made the 3 pointer that tied the game and almost made the winning shot at the end right before overtime.
I was referring to the last minute in over time. Lebron had a semi-open 3 at the minute mark, from the side I think and missed. Wade had a contested 3 after the in bound at the around 0:20 I'm guessing, and missed. At their last attempt, Wade went all over the court and finally finds Lebron for another 3 that he missed again. That one was semi-open, too.

Sorry if my times are a bit off, because these are all from my memory, I didn't really check the game again. If you've asked me right after the game I'd be able to tell you in better details. But about that last shot in the 4th quarter, Wade missed. It wouldn't matter if it's really close, or air ball; a miss is a miss. He was also guarded very tight too. He made a contested fade away and missed.

What I wanted to say is, Spoelstra should've draw some play to free up Chalmers, Miller, or even Jones, depending on who's on the floor.

To me, I trust a open shot by a pure shooter over any superstar at the last minute, unless you're MJ.
Appreciate 0