View Single Post
      09-04-2017, 09:50 PM   #68
ZilberGrau ZHP
Captain
Rep
Drives: 435GC MGray, 330 ZHP (Wifes),

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki021 View Post
What a bunch of rubbish in this topic...

Whoever is not satisfied with BMW is free to change the brand, good luck finding something better that does not cost 50% more... You will come back in a few years anyway... the grass is always greener on the other side...

It's funny when people criticize BMW for not being the "Ultimate driving machine" and in the same post stating that they are moving to Audi. Well, if pure driving pleasure is what you are looking for, you are at the wrong place, better get Sony PS4 it has more feedback than any Audi car... It's incredible how disconnected their steering is...

Virtual cockpit, who the hell needs virtual cockpit when you have the best HUD on the market? Completely pointless and redundant gadget. I'm very happy that BMW is sticking with the more traditional gauges.
Burmester? Why is that better than Bowers & Wilkins???

At the end, most of the problems people are complaining about here are simply called "Progress". They are stuck in the old days, when they were younger, everything felt better... I still have an E90 325i, and no, it is not a better drivers car than the G30 in any sense, not even close.
No Audis and BMWs on the street are simply not that much different anymore. BMW I will admit has the SLIGHTLY better power delivery and MAYBE better steering. But all these cars are now homogonized for sales- and if thats the case- i go with the one with the most tech and looks the coolest (subjective of course) and the latest generation of Audi design to me is just better than BMW- and the interiors where you spend your time in traffic jams goes straight to Audi and Merc. Oh and the 3 and 4 dont get Bowers and Wilkins- they get the very subpar HK system.

Last edited by ZilberGrau ZHP; 09-04-2017 at 11:51 PM..
Appreciate 0