View Single Post
      09-04-2017, 08:57 PM   #67
nujabes24
Forever Rest In Beats
Rep
Drives: 2014 MW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah3nyc View Post
A few factors play into people leaving BMW.

1). Quality of products declined over last few generations of vehicles.
2). Cars are moving more to appease not only bmw drivers but "LUXURY" car drivers. Most Bmw's drive like a Lexus rather a BMW; the feeling has been lost.
3). Many BMW's are leased and the fact was you could've got a sweet deal with MSD, fleet, Euro delivery, driving events etc. BMW pulled almost all of those incentives away. Then they hiked all the rates on the vehicles. I'm not saying it wasn't the right or wrong thing to do. However before people spent less and got more. Now they spend more and get less.
4). Bmw took away maintenance program.
5). Loyalists will stay with BMW regardless if they do anything wrong. If we don't speak up and show them with our wallet that the products aren't what true Bmw enthusiasts want then the products will be more diluted with each generation.

I have spoken out about this multiple times to just get judged by die-hard nuts of BMW. I've been proud owner of over 12 BMW's since 2004; however the fact is I think my days are numbered. Bmw just does not care about its loyal customers. They are out hunting maximum profit per vehicle while making the cars worse to drive and more expensive. Being that I am not a marketing genius but do understand business. Bmw will pay the price as we see dearly every month with massive sale declines. How much longer can they sustain these increases? Who knows but come next year and the year after when 3 vehicles are up for lease; I will look elsewhere.
Great post, I agree with everything you said. I've been loyal to the M brand since I was 21 when I got my first M3. I'll see what they have to bring for the the new M4. I love bmw just want better quality especially from the M side.
Appreciate 0