View Single Post
      01-15-2014, 07:41 PM   #33
stifla
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow29 View Post
Here in Australia the A45 is actually a fair bit more closely priced to the M135i than in overseas markets and comes standard with pretty much most things. It's definitely a great car.

I still went with the M135i. It's still a reasonable amount cheaper, I honestly think it looks better, sounds a million bucks and I prefer the interior - the seats look great in the A45, but can't get past the tacky (in my opinion) command screen. Factor in that most reviews say the ZF is a better all round box than the AMG's dual clutch and the fun of rwd and it sealed the deal!

I've always said that its great for the market to have both of these cars available, has definitely changed the game for hot hatches.
Great choice of car! I got the m135i for my wife early this year and I always make excuses to get something from the shops to take it out for a squirt! I do like the bmw its got a bulldog look about it with great lines. I also feel the bmws in all are not showy like the mercs with their ricey spoiler bits and flamboyant interiors! The a45 looks good from the front and is a very quick car but the rear is a little too round for 2014. Both cars are very overpriced in Australia especially when you hear what cars cost in the US!
Appreciate 0