03-19-2013, 09:03 AM   #57
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3takesNYC View Post
Pretty embarrasing. You won't see an m3 losing to a M135i hatch in this lifetime

Ouch-the parts-bin 1m gets taken down by a hot-hatch
Why so?

According to BMW and countless "respected" magazine tests a 1M posts identical times to 60 mph as a manual E9X M3. In fact, there are many which says 1M is fractionally faster than a manual M3 and fractionally slower than a DCT M3.

According to BMW, 8 speed auto M135i has identical acceleration to 100 km/h with the 1M or manual M3.

According to BMW, xdrive version of M135i is faster than both 1M and M3.

In fact, any stock 1M or M3 or M135i can be quicker than the others depending on simple conditions like state of tires or just the driver. They are all great cars in their respective segments and they attract different people with different taste and preferances. Thanks to BMW we do have different high performance models to choose from.

So, what do you know that neither BMW nor anybody else knows?

Enlighten us please with your facts and knowledge.

Or are you declared persona non grata (check a dictionary) from M3 forums and passing time around here?

Because of threads like this that you started:

http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=810829

That thread speaks for itself.

If you are under 18 then excuse me, since you are forgiven in that case.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0