06-02-2011, 03:14 PM   #21
NL-J
First Lieutenant
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtla4 View Post
I really meant B class my cousin and my friend both bought that car for their gf. One has a B200 the other B200T needless to say garbage. For the money I'd rather drive a fully loaded mazda 3 with leather, accord or something else. Weak engine, soso materials, ugly styling. Why do they need to make them look like minivans. This also applies to the 1er. How about making a fuel miser 1series that could be the same size as a Versa, Yaris, Fit. A fuel miser for the rich or wannabes. I would maybe buy one a luxury fuel miser with a same engine and some room. Mercedes does it with it's smart.
Those van like cars are seriously ugly indeed. For that fuel miser with some room, I'd think that's what the Mini Countryman is for? I'm not getting all these upcoming models from BMW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatrach73 View Post
entry level BMW; kind of what the 318ti was in the nineties.
The E36 compact was sort of a hatchback version of the regular E36, like the current 1 series hatchback. The 1 series family something crap tourer is more like a people carrier I think, German magazine Auto Motor & Sport names it a van. Probably just like that hideous Mercedes B class

Last edited by NL-J; 06-02-2011 at 03:21 PM..
Appreciate 0