Thread: F-20 xDrive
View Single Post
      08-26-2012, 05:51 AM   #1
Carto4
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Mercedes 190E 2.3

F-20 xDrive

I think xDrive means pretty good news for many of us who live in places with cold/special climates, and have been waiting for the all wheel system traction in the 1-series for quite a long time.

Just want to create a post to gather all info related to this extra, that as far as I'm concerned, will be abailable by the end of this year (October-November), wright? [Does this means that we'll soon be allowed to order the xdrive option and receive it on october, or that we have to wait until then to have the option to order it?]

For the moment it'll only be an extra for the M135i and the 120d (we don't know if it's going to expand to the other engines).

Considering some information found on this forum, the "famous" auto-box won't be an option for the 120xd (damn...), but for M135 yes.

Information related to extra: price, weight, consumption is not official yet (or is it?).

Thanks everyone 4 your help!

PD: Just for curiosity, models won't have the X in the model name like they had till now when they had the xdrive. It seems that they are gona be called 120d xDrive instead of 120xd (picture from the BMW site)

Last edited by Carto4; 08-26-2012 at 06:08 AM..
Appreciate 0