View Single Post
      05-23-2016, 02:28 PM   #18
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerRookie View Post
Staying home and enjoying time off from work!

I've been to Cancun two or three times and it's always been a blast! Where are y'all staying and is this your first time? IIRC, the resorts on the northern end of the peninsula have the clearer/ more-blue water. I've been on the tour you mentioned and it's awesome, definitely a must do.

Another activity I would recommended if you're the outdoorsy/ active type: Xplor! http://www.xplor.travel/

As far as money goes, use your credit card (given you have no foreign transfer/ ATM fees) whenever you can. Most place in/near the resort/hotel accept USD. Every time I've been, I've used a combo of USD (cash) and card, I never needed to use local currency.

Good websites for travel questions are Trip Advisor (DUH!), but utilize their forums section.
This is my first time ever, we're staying at Sunset Royal Beach & Resort. It is all inclusive. I'm probably going to bring 300-400 cash, i'll also have my Debit card. Thanks i definitely needed your expert input.

My friends wanted to convert to Pesos but i was thinking that Cancun is such a major tourist place that they should accept USD easily if we stayed within the resort.

I just showed them your reply to verify that there's no need to exchange currency.

Again, many thanks.