Desert_Fox
Drop-Top Turbo
North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2013 991 C2S/ 2013 335is E93

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remonster View Post
You need to spend more time in San Diego, I had a brand new E90 in high school and got a 135i after I graduated and nobody bats an eye, this is pretty common. In fact there were other juniors at my high school with AMGs and even a brand new 911.

I really wish they'd take more chances on stuff like the 1 series hatch, give us smaller engines too I think times have changed enough that people are ready to buy a 120d in the US, the problem with diesels and stuff like the 318ti is they've been overpriced, price to undercut the Audi A3 which is also too expensive and you'd sell plenty of 'em.
What school in San Diego did you go to? Bishops or some other private school? I go to a public school and there is like six IS250's (The lease is relatively cheap if parents are paying), more lifted trucks than you can shake a stick at, and then there's my bimmer and some older ones. AMG's and Porsche? Wow.