View Single Post
      05-19-2015, 06:38 AM   #7
Ernesto_182
Rep
Drives: 120i F20 Mineralgrau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maus View Post
That is one sweet looking ride, finally someone managed to take good pictures of an F20 M-Sport in Mineral Grey. I'd have it with the Ferric Grey wheels and a debadge, but it looks stunning none the less. A few questions from my side:
  1. Does the M-Sport rear bumper blend in with the rest or is the color difference too big?
  2. Do you have the adaptive or the passive M-Sport suspension?
  3. Do you have the variable steering and if so, what's your take on it as a new BMW owner?
Enjoy it man!
Thanks man!!

-It blends. When you see the color in person there's not much difference between the rear bumper and the rest. I don't think anyone will have problems with that..

- How do I difference between adaptive and passive M-sport suspension? I have the sports suspension that comes with the M pack (code 704) but I don't know how to figure if it is adaptive or passive or even if I am refering to the same suspension... so if you could tell me how to find out I can tell you better

- Yes I have it and all I've got to say is that I LOVE it. It makes steering much easier at lower speeds such as parking the car or at high speed with just a slight movement of the steering wheel the car goes wherever you want to. I'd like to see how it behaves in windy conditions for example.

I'd like to debadge it but I'll do it when I detail the car. I'm also thinking on painting the rims in Ferric Grey.
Appreciate 0