View Single Post
      06-27-2013, 07:13 AM   #16
Ronnyjoz
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 125d M Sport, Estoril Blue

Sorry about the lack of pictures. It was six in the morning after a 75-mile drive home from a night shift and all I could really think about was bed. I did try to get some snaps with my phone but they were rubbish and didn't really show anything worthwhile. I've had another go with my camera but they don't really help much either. It's hard to see with the reflections and shadows but to me the camera definitely looks a tiny bit wonky. In pic 2, If you look closely at the gap you can just about see daylight creeping round the edges where it sits (or in my case rattles) against the glass (top corner). Should there not be a rubber gasket to cushion it or something? I'm sorry I couldn't get you anything clearer. It's hard to get in there and get a good focus at the same time.

Sorry about the filthy glass too - my car's an insect serial killer.

Anyway, I'm off to get my second replacement now. I'll let you know how it goes in a few hours. I regret to say I DIDN'T insist on an EOM one when they ordered it, so if they do get it right I've just noticed I'll have to live without the words "Connected Drive" printed on the screen.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0