View Single Post
      05-11-2006, 10:46 PM   #31
wweoholic
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90

Ok this post did it for me, let me take some time outa my day to really set things straight, and lets get dirty...

vladinecko: You are mild mannered and your posts make sense, I have nothing against you... Your posts are also constructive.

Bella: You also offer great insight and your posts also make sense. I think you understand me pretty well You also bring out the "good" in my posts, or atleast what little there might be. Afterall you are Ms. e90 post and its your job to do so!

krndanic307: I believe this is your first post in any of my threads, and i appreciate the non automatic hostility. I also appreciate the honesty, turns out your post was correct, in the eyes of a 'normal' estimate.

Shim: There's only one of you and your awesome.

aapriadi: <--- Speaks the truth, thanks.

Squawks: Dont have a problem with you, I am under the impression we are cool, lets keep it that way.

Explorer3253: Your more outrageous then myself. Your outa control. You are very much like me in many instances. You have similar insecurity problems, and from what I gather, aside from myself, you think you are the man? You feel a obligation to impress other post readers by your extremely un-adult like comments.

docbolo: "Get some help bro" Thanks for the advice, I am sure you can refer me to your world class shrink...

noflash: "Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy" - Did I just admit in my initial thread starter that I was wrong? Wheres the slack? This is a blatant post with no meaning, just trying to get words in, is this typical for midwestern driving bmw'ers?

findtom: No comment.

natureboy: Wow lets get started on this one.... Ok, your single handily the most annoying poster and senseless poster on this site. Your posts make no sense, they are not funny, and most people dont get them. You think you are so cute with your wise cracks. Well let me throw in one of my own.

I dont know wether or not this is meant to be funny or true: "No more mods cuz the wife said so". Are you a man?

On top of that, how much free time do you have looking up action fig images just to make a post that will be overlooked anyways? You deliberately go outa your way to make un-constructive posts regarding myself. You have a hard on for me or something?

bavarian19: See See above: docbolo

Ethirtynine: See above: Explorer

ctgazer: <---- Whatever he says.......

Everyone:
Congrats for all the negative posts, they really make me feel bad Boo hoo......

Whats unbelievable is you all call me immature, someone with issues, etc.... but each and everyone of you add to it daily.... its unbelievable and its a MAJOR contradiction to the overall experience of this site...

My message to everyone is frankly grow up, and read my posts, because if you did you would realize I was admitting I was wrong....