12-30-2014, 05:34 AM   #77
ovekvam
Brigadier General
Norway
Rep
Drives: 2021 Galvanic Gold i3S

Quote:
Originally Posted by No one View Post
Does not the higher resolution improve the overall perception? I mean making the whole picture more solid, decreasing the eyes fatigue? It's not about looking at the pixels, it's about seeing the whole picture comfortably.
In theory it should be the same, but the sales department would probably tell you otherwise.

Quote:
I use my phone very infrequently, keep it off daily, unless expecting a call. Battery longevity is no concern. I don't change phones often so I want my current one up to date as long as possible.
It matters to some people, particularly if you want to use it for navigation when hiking in the mountains.

Quote:
I like acceleration. It's not really about high speed, rather about gaining speed quickly. Just some fun, a part of the "sheer driving pleasure". I don't have much use for the car currently, I even have to take it out just for a ride and I'm glad I enjoy it. In winter, right now, the power tends to be wasted in wheel spin, I have to fight that, but it's just a challenge I enjoy as well. I do realize more power would be more a waste and more difficult to control but it's rather a matter of affordability to me: summer also happens and then I just feel the chassis is ready for more.
I know. Sound is also a factor. That is why people disregard common sense, listen to their feelings, and buy something they really don't need!
Appreciate 0