View Single Post
      12-30-2014, 12:20 AM   #73
Kiwi
Captain
New Zealand
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M Sports Convertible

[QUOTE=RMech;17143704]Hi Kiwi,

I guess we are all different, so some care deeply what others think, while others couldn't care less. I think in actual fact a lot of people do buy a bmw as a status symbol, and although I like to think that I am not like that, I did feel that it helped to add credibility to my business (as a small business owner). The marketing people always want to protect the perceived value of a brand while still selling to the largest market possible. I guess that the 116i is the M Sport entry, while the M135i is the pinnacle, and bmw offer a suitable range to try to meet the needs of all. I just wanted to spell it out for other considering the 116i, that it certainly worth considering, as there doesn't seem to be a lot of support for it on the forum (Probably because if you say you are impressed, then you are accused of being delusional ha ha).[/QUOT]

I've had clients say your business must be going well owning a BMW and signed the contract. 99.9% wouldn't even know my BMW is a 116i M Sport which I totally enjoy driving and being a cheaper BMW I don't need to look after it to much. My time can be spent on other more fun activities.
Appreciate 0