07-20-2017, 02:43 PM   #28
w00tw00t
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjames View Post
Nice, I'm humbled you had time to do some research on me. Recruiting IT doesn't mean you are IT.

So I asked a stupid question. I'm sorry, I had a brain fart. I know a lot of new cars come with built-in WiFi, and that was partly in my mind.

To the person giving me crap for worrying about overages and driving an $80k car ... there is a reason people came afford nice things, it's partly because they are smart with their money and don't like wasting it on things like overages. Many of the wealthiest people in the world are cheapskates. I know Warren Buffet would be pissed if he got charged data overages. Having money is not the point, it's using it wisely.

So please give me a mulligan on this and back off. I've never had a car with Pandora on it and asked a stupid question. There is no need for everyone to attack me. We all love BMWs here, why are some always trying to pick a fight? Let it go.
no one is picking a fight bud! You asked a really silly question, everyone LOLed... let it slide.. we all get pie on our face sometimes haha!
Appreciate 0