me11ada
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2011 1 Series F20 118D Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by fretless6 View Post
Hello all ! Newbie here !

Just wondering what sort of discounts people have been experiencing at dealerships/importers in their F20 purchases - ballpark figure of about 10% ??

My past two cars were diesels but I actually fancy going back to petrol - so 118i or 125i appeal at present. Should go for a test drive soon I guess (118i only at the moment). Hoping to order March/April time......

Going to Geneva motor show in March so hope to sit in an F20 M-sport of some kind.....

Cheers
Hi there,

I do agree with railrob above to an extent, but I got a fantastic deal on mine - it worked out to about 15% BUT agree that the model it is being kept at a premium and delivery times are going up, I bought mine before christmas and may have just caught them in a good festive mood or slow week of sales not sure but was part-exchanging and they may have seen me as a future potential customer (guessing) as this was my first BMW and I do a lot of miles/year so have change the car every 2-3years minimum.

Hope that helps, I've also found different quality of service offered at different BMW dealerships - i'm the type of person who would is brand loyal so it's a big change (old car was vw) and would rather buy from someone who delivers good customer service even if that meant going a little further (this happened with my last car). I can't speak highly enough of it.

Anyway going off the point, i'm sure there are deals to be done.....
Appreciate 0