Fanis
Lieutenant
Greece
Rep
Drives: 116i (F20) Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel130 View Post
3) I haven't yet found a seating / steering wheel position where I can see both the top of the speedometer and the computer screen at the bottom. I'm not particularly tall (which would make it worse). Have BMW messed up here with the cabin ergonomics, or is there a trick to getting the correct position?

5) Can the central rear headrest be removed to give better rear visibility - pushing the button in at the collar around the seat back only seemed to let it raise up a small amount - maybe I'm just not pulling it hard enough?

8) Can't seem to find out how to configure the car so that it:-
a) Always starts with the auto start-stop disabled.
b) Always starts in Sport mode
Maybe these items are not configurable, and I have to press buttons after each start up?
Congratulations...greta car and very nice colour indeed!!

Some answers, in the questions I know:

3. Yep BMW has messed it up a bit. It is a common ''problem'' to most of us. Very few people have managed to have visibility to the whole of the dash.

5. You need to pull it quite hard. I have removed it, so it definetely can be removed.

8. You cannot configure these two things yourself. Maybe it can be done through your dealer (they Start/Stop it can be programmed by your dealer, though not all of them will do it).
2005-07: BMW 325ti (E46)
2004-05: BMW 318i (E36)
Appreciate 0