03-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #8
As1000
Private
Rep
Drives: Honda

Smile M SPort F20 Mineral Grey Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by As1000 View Post
Received my M sport 120d yesterday. I have taken some pictures and will try to post them over the next couple of days. So far I am very pleased with the looks and performance. It really does look different to the standard sport model. The options that I chose were Leather interior, xenon headlights, black panel display and BMW loudspeaker upgrade. Sport Auto gear box is really smooth and performance is brilliant. I also find it quite good in Eco pro although there is a big difference in the modes. As some of you may be aware I had concerns about the m sport suspension being too firm/stiff. The dealer had convinced me not to have this removed and I am so glad that I didn't as it is perfect. It is very comfortable compared to what I imagined it would be. Some people have complained about the BMW loudspeaker upgrade. I have found this to be very good. Obviously it is not as good as HK system but still good and loud. The black panel display was an excellent choice as you get the digital Eco pro display and it looks a lot better than the standard display. I am glad that I did not opt for the sat nav as you get the idrive/screen and with the black panel display I don't feel I am really missing anything. I have also seen posts on here complaining about not being able to see the drivers display, however, I have not had any issues with this even with the m sport steering being slightly smaller. I will get to experience the car properly on the weekend and will try to get some photos posted as soon as possible. Glad I chose mineral grey as too many black cars on the road.

Here are some photos. I have compressed them so image quality is not the same as original
Attached Images

Appreciate 0