View Single Post
      09-01-2012, 02:49 AM   #16
rhoolwerf
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: BMW F21 116iA (Crimson Red)

Well, Xenon might make the car look even better (I love those angel eyes) but for 5,000 EURO, I can imagine a lot of better things to do with that cash.

For me it's still the ride itself, not so much how it looks. I haven't gone for more expensive coloring because Crimson Red is a lovely color as well and that cash is better spent in sport seats and lumbar support.. (then again I did have alloys just for the fact that non-alloys just don't do the car any good)

It kinda depends on where your priorities lie.. But for me, 5K EUR is way too much to spend on "better looking lights" which don't really do the ride itself any good or bad.. I'd spend 5K divided over one or two or three holidays driving around, that amount of cash is still a crapload of petrol to enjoy

By the way I know Xenon offer more than just "better looks" but that seems to be the consensus in this topic, just looks and not practicallity..

You should ask yourself, do I care about the looks that much or do I want to enjoy the ride?
And it's not like the car looks horrible with normal lights, it's still a beautiful F20
Appreciate 0