KoenG
Lieutenant Colonel
Belgium
Rep
Drives: i4 eDrive40 & Cupra Leon 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksg View Post
Hello bimmers,

I am considering of trading my 2012 X5M for a 2014 m135i..
I know it might be a stupid idea of changing an m powered vehicle for a smaller hatchback but I've envied hatchback drivers and how fun their rides are.. I thought it would be ideal to trade it in since the new x5 is due soon.. I have a couple of questions I would like to have ur expertise since the dealership are not so sincere..

1) Im going to place an order for November 2013 production receiving it by January 2014.. Is the little monster due to a facelift? If so, Is it worth waiting.. Or go on with the order?

2) is the m135i considered the Elite of its series .. Are BMW considering an M power hatchback ?

3) what are the best colour combos, I would like to know the colours out there..

4) shall I go with the RWD or The xdrive for the little monster ?

Thank you fellow bimmers!
When you're currently driving an X5M, why should look down to any M135i when you would ambition to own a drivers car? I hope you don't every believe an X5 can be a better enthousiasts machine, even with the powerplant of the space shuttle?

I guess any X car with a "real" M badge is a hoax and is massively deluting the M brand. The M135i will be always miles and miles ahead: lighter, better balanced, better composed in curves, way more efficient and equally fast.

When you would be afraid stepping down, don't, you will be stepping up, and by a wide margin indeed! (while you keep piles of money in your pocket!)
Appreciate 0