View Single Post
      06-08-2011, 12:34 AM   #611
Duke335
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

I think the f10 is one of the most beautiful vehicles money can buy, bar-none. I love the post-refresh e90s, and I preferred the pre-refresh e92s. The new X3 is definitely an improvement over the previous generation, and the X1 isn't the worst-looking in its class either, actually pretty good IMO. Truthfully, I've never really liked the rear of the current e82 much; too much Bangle in it for my tastes. Otherwise, I thought it was a good car. Now, with these photos, I just have to hope that BMW will send over a better-looking coupe to the US. Maybe they'll use the 2-Series nameplate, and that can be their excuse to change it up a bit. That's my hope. I also sincerely hope that NONE of the design language of this vehicle go into the 2012 3-Series. If that happens, I will have lost all faith in this company, which I have come to love so much. Please, BMW, fix this car before sending it over here, and don't let this be any indication of the future 3-Series. For your own good, DO NOT build the 3 similarly in any way to the next 1. Especially the nose. Those slumpy, fat-roll-looking things on the front end near the grill definitely need to go.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0