View Single Post
      07-29-2013, 04:36 AM   #29
westphone
Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: M135i MT

Few things and sorry if I digress a bit....
1. I follow the door panel for the tire pressure. Increase a little if there is a long trip on the highway, decrease a little if I am hitting the track. I try to do it when the tire is cold to establish a baseline.
2. For oil changes big manufacturers recommend 8000 km for synthetics, and BMW recommends 10000 km. In Asia when we suffer from high temperature and silly traffics BMW here recommends 5000 km, but not anything less.
3. 435i seems to oversteer easier compare to the M135i in Chris Harris' videos, is that down to the longer wheelbase of the 435i. A discussion with a friend he thinks with LSD M135i will snap away very easily. Well it is snappy alright, but I still think adding LSD helps, your opinion?
4. I used to drive irresponsibly in the mountains and just about everywhere as soon as I got the M135i. I hope people experience some track day to realize real driving can be improved there.
5. My trip computer tells me my oil change is December of 2014, and I have 12000 km left. I find the info useless, I wonder if that happens to anyone.
Appreciate 0