Wolf
Captain
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: on hold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
Nice Photoshop skills.

However, in reality, I think the F22 coupe and F23 convertible will not share a single body panel with the F20 (or F21) hatchback. And I think this will happen regardless of whether they decide to call them the 2 series or keep the 1 series name. This is similar to how the E92 and E93 don't share any body panels with the E90 (or E91), and the F32 and F33 will continue the trend by sharing nothing on the exterior with the F30. SCOTT has said they intend to differentiate the 2-door (3 box) 1 series models from the hatchbacks this time around.

In other words, I don't expect the controversial F20 face to remain. Though that doesn't mean they won't come up with something just as funky and controversial for the "2"s.
+1 I hope so...

Great work guys... Your work is much appreciated but If the front doesn't look close to E89's coupe render, I am not buying it.
and E89's coupe render looks like an E92! lol very cool
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
BMW have tapped into this by mirroring typical BMW dynamics and steering communication within the new UKL cars.
You mean massive body roll, a steering system that is not connected to the front wheels, and the engine note played through the speaker system?!?!?!?!
Appreciate 0