View Single Post
      09-14-2012, 06:12 AM   #60
Nightcreature
Private First Class
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Hi guys,

I'm a (new) old user and I will try to be more active in the future.

I ordered a F20 116dA in the beginning of August, week 31 to be precise, with the delivery set on week 39 or 40. Almost full option, but no sunroof, leather and navi.

Alpine white, M-sport and drive comfort package, 18", tinted windows and black shadowline. Xenon with adaptive lights, lightpackage, lightassistent, automatic gearbox, Harman/Kardon soundpackage, new extended instrumentpanel and maybe something more..

A couple of weeks ago I read this thread and of course I got a headache... So the day after I had to ask my dealer whether I was also going to suffer by this delay on M-sport F20s. He first said "of course not, haven't even heard of such thing as a delay caused by the M-sport cloth, but I'm on it I will check with some people". Some hours went by and he annonced that the car was delayed 4-6 weeks, by this very reason.
Now the car should be delivered week 44-45, maybe before and sadly maybe even after.

The reason was that BMW has sold "so many 1er with M-sport" in a short period of time. So I asked him last week if I was supposed to buy a 1er with the same spec when would I have it and he said week 44-45, same as my car that I ordered week 31 haha.

Anyway, I forced him to supply me with cloth floormats, BMW Performance kidneys and the iPhone Y-cable. For free

BMW, probably the best car maker in the world!
Appreciate 0