View Single Post
      12-03-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
Petoz
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

Talking The obligatory "my car (M135i) arrived" thread

My F21 M135i arrived this morning! I went for Estoril Blue, sports auto, added the comfort pack, storage pack, and auto wipers and lights.

Haven't had the opportunity for a good drive, but from the time I have had in the car, I can say i'm loving it! Such a step up from my 2.0 TDi A3. I like the auto (my first auto) a lot - need to see what it's like in manual mode. Also, the noise the car makes is excellent. I have been grinning all day!

Comfort setting is the default when turning the engine on, and will no doubt be the most used setting. Didn't leave town so haven't tried sport and sport + as yet. Need to find a good A road to give it some. Gave Eco pro a go around town, and it seems to make a noticeable difference, and the on board computer shows you how many miles you've managed to extend the range by. A neat feature, no idea how accurate it is.

The ride quality is far superior to the s-line suspension on my A3. I know this is relative, and will totally depend on what car you move from, but for me the M135i is a very comfortable place to be.

Enough of the this-is-what-I-think rambling, here are some pictures.
Attached Images

"Hate this car? Then you hate driving." - Clarkson, 2012
Appreciate 0