11-06-2014, 06:55 AM   #10
oeron
Enlisted Member
Turkey
Rep
Drives: BMW (F20) 118i M 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stifla View Post
Yeah was thinking that as well. I will wait actually. I noticed bmw dont really like adding an extension to their tail lights on their smaller cars. Even the 2 series rear is a single piece and doesnt extend over to the boot section but the new active tourer looks nicer with it. MB did the same with their hatch. I think the rears would look better if they did extend them like a vw r or others out there. I guess they try to save on everything. The 1 is still an awesome car though

On another note I am not sure why they dont have a front spoiler to fit the current 1's from the 2 range. Their front spoilers are much better than the current m perf for the 1 series. how hard would it be for them to have something similar to this. I think it would have sold more than the current one on offer. Not sure why no one else tried to create these rather than just lip spoilers.
Maybe later, some tuners or companies will provide such induvidual front spoilers for the current 1 series which will look like the 2 series. These days you can find different types of spoilers for E87 1 series, some of them are looking like the coupe version or 1M etc, but people had to wait a long time for the products. For the current 1 series what BMW provides will be nothing else then the original //M and //M Performance front spoiler. I have no problem the way my car looks in //M, every time i approach to my car i'm more then happy. But what really excites me is the 2 series front conversion which i come across more'n more these days. But it costs too much and is a lot of work.

Your car looks unique and really good the way it is, but if you wanna make more of your car, don't expect much from BMW
Appreciate 0