Madgambler
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Hartge, M Xorst, Quaife, B1

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE-TaJ View Post
Feel free to comment; i'm told these headlights are amazing so any views on that would be appreciated...
Yes. Yes they are. Takes a while getting used to the way the beam flicks around on twisty roads at night because the tilt action on them is a bit distracting at first.

I do miss having front fog lights though. Feels like a poor compromise for cooling. Having said that I think it has opened up a chance for an aftermarket styling firm to remodel the front and include a pair of sealed lamps as a bonus. If engine bay temp was really that much of an issue they should have vented the bonnet or scooped it somehow. Side vents would have added to the shark-like profile for example.

As it is the front end looks a bit fugly, almost warthog-ish.

The angel eyes look with the angry frown eyebrows is actually quite novel although it could become a bit of a dated look. I suppose with the furious hornets nest noise coming from the engine/turbo the angry look is appropriate.

Recently bought my M135i in full black spec. Got it for a song: £32k with almost every toy apart from the HK sound upgrade. Supposedly 'ex-demo' with 1,500 miles on it, still running it in. I expect to hammer it for about 25,000 miles in a year.

Enough left in the pot to fund the Hartge tune

Last edited by Madgambler; 04-04-2013 at 05:25 PM..
Appreciate 0