View Single Post
      01-17-2017, 11:25 AM   #2232
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
I think all in all it was a good year for them, especially considering that Romo got hurt again. They found their QB of the future, have a great run game, and an overall excellent offense yet again that will continue to be good for some time. The defense needs some work though. I've never felt Garrett was a great coach and it showed last night. He's not bad, but he's not a McCarty, Carroll, Tomlin, John Harbaugh, etc. type guy who is gonna elevate the franchise to the next level.
I think Carroll is overall an idiot who got lucky with a generational talent typed defense the one year. He refuses to help the OL and Seattle got majorly exposed. He refused to run the ball in the SB that almost guaranteed a victory and single handidly lost them that SB.

Garrett doesn't wow me, but he's worked on building the OL and only the last couple years have they reigned in Jerry on the draft. His next step will be defense. I'm interested to see how Garrett can build the defense now that the offense is pretty much young and settled. Given the circumstances in Dallas, I think Garrett has done a good job. He's the first guy since Parcells that has drafted well.
Appreciate 0