08-18-2012, 09:10 AM   #13
actuarius
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol01
Quote:
Originally Posted by actuarius View Post
Good point. I already have an MPV so a M135i would be a more fun alternative than the 328i, and still have room for a couple of kids at the back.

Seems like I'm not the only one with this dilemma.....thanks for all the responses. I think I will stick with my M135i order.....
all comes to your needs. M135i and F30 328i are targeted at different audience. although when prices start to overlap then this sort of dilemma naturally happens. I was about to order an F30 320d Msport by the end of May but then the price came up to the same level as F10 520d and F10 had more goodies as standard although it wasn't an Msport version. I find F10 too big for my needs so probably stick with my original choice of F30. however I have taken a porsche Cayman for a test drive and am absolutely in love with that car and can stretch the budget that far. it is way better than beemers that I have test driven so far, only have to convince the missus that we don't need the extar space of F30 as there is only 2 of us
I had a Cayman S, but sold it for an MPV when the kids arrived. Absolutely loved that car. If I don't need 4 seats, I would choose the Porsche.
Appreciate 0