View Single Post
      11-18-2012, 02:51 PM   #7
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

If you have a chance to buy a nicely used, low mileage 1M for a good price and still considering anything else than either you are not in midlife crisis yet (I am also 43) or you are not hearing what Andre should be telling to you!

I have two kids, 2 and 4 year old and a day trip in 1M with them is far from being complicated, older one wants me to pick her up from the kindergarden with the VO 1M, not with my wife's perfectly sensible and practical Skoda Yeti. I use it everyday everywhere, it just rocks.

Otherwise, if I would choose anything from the actual BMW line up I would also go for a 5 door, 8 auto (xdrive or rear drive should be decided after actually testing both) M135i. You can't go wrong with that one, especially so if it will be your only car.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0