Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
If you don't mind me asking, where are you from...?

I'm my life experience, I have learned that men can never be considered to be "victims"...

unless they are homosexual, those are the only Y chromosome holders who are the exception to the rules.

Oh yeah, rich and famous male entertainers can be considered victims as well, even if they caused their own downfall.

Regular hard working, law abiding males always had it coming, no matter what the circumstances are. And DON'T have any sort of ethnicity... then you're just asking for it, lol

OK, end rant.

I would have to agree, I just got off jury duty for the most part everyone said the guy no matter what was guilty and had it coming and should have known better. The case had to due with a brake break up and the women having him arrested for being too annoying. He never laid a finger on her or even used a bad word against her.

Guys always deserve what they get, it is call manning up.
Thank you. My point exactly.

Guy is guilty and sentenced because his ex girlfriend said he was annoying...? That is just how it is.

I can tell you I've had a couple annoying ex girlfriends here and there over the years. If I had to drag any one of them to court, Everyone in the building would laugh and point, lol.

When I was a teenager, my first major girlfriend LOVED to fight. Picture a cute skinny, light skinned black girl with short curly hair and weighing in at about 110 lbs at 5'2 back then.

Adorable and innocent, right...?

Wrong. This chick was straight out of Brownsville (Brooklyn) and I lived in East Flatbush at the time.

This petite teenage girl would fight all the time. She would physically hit me, her brother, her aunt who she lived with... the list can go on.

I can guarantee that if anyone would have watched me restraining this little girl while she is trying to literally box with me, people would say "what did he do to deserve that"... had the roles be reversed in any way, I would have been thrown in a juvenile facility for 18 months minimum.

Even though she used violence to express herself, nome of the males she attacked could or would be considered "victims".

Ah, memories. My first girlfriend. Nice chick, but after two years of dealing with her, I matured and moved on a long time ago.