View Single Post
      05-04-2018, 01:28 AM   #62
pakiminator
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW F20 Black M116i -14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HercPehl View Post
Dont know about the performance gains i know for a fact that the DP will assist in air flow reducing lag and release heat.

the differences of the coolers lies inside the core. I have some picture that i need to find though is between the n20 and n55 coolers. The first has the fins in U shape rather narrow whilst the N55 fins are V shaped and broad.

BC= Boost pipe from turbo to cooler and CP= Charge pipe from cooler to the throttle.

That not a stage 2 but stage 1!!! i will pm you a tuner i know in sweden. If you look for Vded car has the same backbox, am N20 cooler and the DV+ @ 220hp and 320nm torque and thats stage 1....
- Appreciate your inputs and quick responses.

- I hope you can find the picture since I need to convince my mechanic that the two ic's are different in the core.. he is telling me to drive with the stock 116i and later on he can change it to m135 ic only to show me that there wont be any improvements... I know it is silly but I dont know what to tell him haha.

- I would appreciate if you or anyone have some suggestions/examples where to buy the BC and CP. Whats the cost and performance gains and time needed to change the parts.. difficult or not?

- Yes stage 1. Thanks. What numbers sre acceptable with stage 2?
Appreciate 0