View Single Post
      07-25-2012, 05:54 AM   #16
actuarius
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidson View Post
Same here in Hong Kong,

Just ordered the M135i over the weekend and sales came back today with a 2 months delay in the factory.
When i sign the papers they said the production would be in Aug. So never believe a word from any salesman.

Anybody knows what causes the delay?
Yeah i ordered my M135i from the BMW dealer in Hong Kong last week, and was just told of a two month delay due to "car tuning". The sales person tried to dress it up as good news, saying that the car will be "perfectly tuned" when it arrives. What a joke.

I then said I would like to have a 2013 production, rather than 2012 production, as we are so close to 2012 year end. The salesperson then started to come up with all sorts of excuses, saying that the quota is limited, that the delay may be shortened etc etc. Obviously he said all of this without even checking.

Then I told him that the Porsche salesperson told me that he is advising his clients for 2013 production on the new Boxster, so I don't see what it should be a problem with my M135i. And only then he agreed to go and check.

Not sure if he is lazy, untrustworthy, or both.
Appreciate 0