View Single Post
      05-01-2012, 02:59 PM   #18
fl335i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Dealer called. Confirmed the HPFP blew apart. Said it's 3 days to get the parts in and a few days to repair it. It is covered under warranty (verbally over the phone). Getting a rental tonight for the wife. All the articles I found on the web regarding this issue were dated Feb 2011. And there has been no recall. What pisses me off is there are people who had this happen at 30k, dealer fixes it for free then at 50k it happens again and they are charging people the $7-10k to fix it!!! HOLY SHIZI. I'm going to request this part and repairs be warrntied for up to 100K or 10/yrs (like a Hyundai LOL!). Not the typical 60k. If they fail to do so we may dump just before the powertrain warranty. Probly get her something more reliable like a C benz, or Lexus.
'07 335i Sedan, base pkg, 6spd Manual, Procede 3 V5 w/NLS, Macht Schnell Downpipes, 18" Staggered 313's w/Conti DWS's, OS Giken TCD LSD, VAC Street Diff Cover, Dinan Oil Cooler, Dinan Intercooler, Akebono Euro Pads, CDV Removed, Black BMW Grilles, Interior & Exterior white LED lighting, LUX Angel Eyes, Debadged, Blend V1 mount, Llumar ATR Tint.
Appreciate 0