Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
I hate my VW dealership. Every time I have to take my MKVI Jetta in, it's always a run around. I took it in a couple months ago for a recall and warranty work. I was like no big deal, I'll just take a loaner, head to class and pick it up afterwards. My SA told me that there weren't any loaners available and that I had to get either picked up or wait. I had some time before class started so I decided to wait since it was only supposed to take an hour to an hour and a half to fix. I sat in the waiting room for two hours. I went and asked my SA how soon will the car be done. He told me that they haven't even started it! I called my mother to come and pick me up because I couldn't waste anymore time at the dealer. She came and picked me up. As we were pulling into our driveway, I got a call from my SA telling me that my car is done. I was furious at this point. So I had her drive me all the way back to the dealer so I could pick up my car. My SA told me the recall had been corrected but they couldn't find anything wrong with speaker (it was cutting out, crackling and popping). I grabbed my key, went into the garage where my car was, grabbed the nearest tech and played the radio for him. I asked him if that sounded like it was working properly and he said no. They had to order a speaker because they didn't have one in stock.

I'm almost upset that I bought the extended 5 year/100k mile warranty. I really hate going to the dealership for anything.
Appreciate 0