View Single Post
      05-01-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
fl335i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

2010 Jetta TDI DIED!!!!!!

What a day last night. After dropping the cat off at the vet for a few bills of problems we are heding to dinner and my wife's Jetta TDI died doing 50mph!! Engine just shut down johnny on the spot. No warning. Cranks but won't restart. Waited 1hr for the free tow truck to show up. I think it's the HPFP that took a shiz. Tow truck did the night drop at the local dealer. Now the dealer is saying they won't be able to get to it and see whats wrong until about 2-3pm!!! So that means if they don't have parts we are F'kd for a fix today. We bought the car new 18 months ago, it has 25k on it. What a bad deal. I'm just worried this will happen again if VW does not have a revised HPFP (or whatever the fault part is). I emailed the NHSTA this morning telling them what happen. This is B.S. Car is maintained to perfection.
'07 335i Sedan, base pkg, 6spd Manual, Procede 3 V5 w/NLS, Macht Schnell Downpipes, 18" Staggered 313's w/Conti DWS's, OS Giken TCD LSD, VAC Street Diff Cover, Dinan Oil Cooler, Dinan Intercooler, Akebono Euro Pads, CDV Removed, Black BMW Grilles, Interior & Exterior white LED lighting, LUX Angel Eyes, Debadged, Blend V1 mount, Llumar ATR Tint.
Appreciate 0