10-31-2012, 08:05 AM   #11
DRIVE'R
Private First Class
Poland
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 528i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenN View Post
LOL, Thanks Guys, ill be taking some pics at the weekend, hopefully get some before/after Winter Tyre installation shots for you aswell.

Have done just over 100 miles in her so far and they have been 100 very enjoyable miles, a mixture of country roads and motorway

Im trying to be good and run her in as per the manual, so for now im keeping it in EcoPro and taking it easy; according to the system i have saved almost 20 miles being in EcoPro and it doesnt feel sluggish in the slightest. I did slip her into sport for a short moment, a light squeeze on the throttle and boy it shifts!!

I am missing some of the comforts that the golf had (automatic wipers, lights etc...) as this F20 is only a stock m-sport; however the cabin looks and feels wonderful and the seats are one of the comfiest car seats ive ever sat in! I am however going to see whether some of the options im missing can be retrofitted and at what cost this weekend: since this is a company car i wasnt allowed to add any at manufacture
will u be able to keep the car later?