View Single Post
      04-08-2013, 05:22 AM   #1
TitanNut88
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3CxDrive & GR Yaris

Doubts about the M135i

Hi everyone. I have an M135i since January. I have made almost 7000km with it and I am am very happy with the car. Such an amazing machine. But there are a couple of things about the car that seem strange to me.
Firstly the Sport Auto gearbox. It is an impressive gearbox while driving fast, but when driving in the city at low speeds it is too jerky. I've driven an e70 X5 with the 6-speed auto gearbox and before of it an e39 5 series with the 5-speed auto gearbox and none of them behaves like this 8-speed does at low speeds. When the car is cold it is even jerkier. Sometimes uncomfortable. I don't know if it is normal. Maybe it is because the sporty character of the car, but I'm not sure. I don't want to take the car to the dealer and get embarrassed being wrong.

The other thing I am doubtful with is the tailpipes. I am almost sure that the right tailpipe is lower than the left one. They are not in the same position. Again, I would like to know if this is normal. I didn't see or try another M135i so I can't compare neither the gearbox nor the tailpipes position.

Can someone help me?

Thanks!

Last edited by TitanNut88; 04-08-2013 at 06:58 AM..
Appreciate 0