View Single Post
      09-01-2016, 11:32 PM   #352
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Man, I really lost my cool yesterday, and it takes A LOT to genuinely piss me off...

Just having a bad day overall, and I decide to hit the gym...my one oasis. The one place I can go and forget about everything and just focus on those muscle contractions. I get in my zone, and head to the gym. Shoulder day...shoulders aren't feeling too great, really tight, everything is feeling heavy on this cut. So I'm over by the dumbbells completely away from any human interaction...PURPOSELY. I'm doing some side laterals, trying to get in the zone. FINALLY, when I start to get a tiny pump going and get in the zone, MID-SET, MID-FUCKING-SET, like, as I'm raising the dumbbells up from one rep to another, a fucking gym trainer comes up to me, and starts pointing at the bench in front of me. Legit, standing right in front of me, just pointing at the bench and staring at me. And I'm nowhere near the fucking bench and none of my shit is ANYWHERE near it. I ignore him, hoping he'll get some sense and ask me when I finish my set...just because he needs validation that I'm not on the damn bench because I'm nowhere near it. Nope, he legit taps me on the FUCKING CHEST, AS I'M LIFTING, to get my attention. Yes, you read that right, as I'm doing side laterals with dumbbells, he taps me on the chest to get my attention to see if I'm using a bench that's 15 feet away from me, where absolutely nothing belonging to me is at...I set the dumbbells down on the the floor, rip off my earphones, and say "do you have any fucking sense? Do you see my anywhere near that bench or any of my stuff there? And you tap me on my fucking chest WHILE I'M PERFORMING A GODDAMN EXERCISE WITH PRETTY HEAVY WEIGHTS?" Not one word comes out of his mouth. Nothing. He just stares blankly at me. I put my headphones back in, and continue with the worst workout of my life. Completely lost it after that.

A personal fucking trainer...Jesus Christ...
Appreciate 0