YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfan90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Met is not the best explanation, had the displeasure of him invalidating a deal in writing from one of his internet sales people and wanted 4K more for same car. Sales person said it was because it was popular model,feature set and color no proof of that per DMV. We did not spend 300 seconds talking to him, he said his thing we said but it's here in writing please honor it, he laughed at us, she blew up and I asked her to follow me out of the shit hole that is HOI. We called the broker he set it up at Laguna Niguel for the following day. 5 days later the GM of HOI calls and ask to earn our business, I called him back told him the story and to shove HOI up his ass and reported him to the DMV. Never heard another word until you posted his picture BBQing at an apartment in NB and I laughed. End of story and encounter with him. But I will remember him and make sure I tell everyone I know about HOI and he and to never ever buy a vehicle from him or thru him. What people knowingly do with the info is their problem.
what is HOI?
House of Imports? That's my guess.
Appreciate 0