07-17-2013, 05:33 PM   #59
KoenG
Lieutenant Colonel
Belgium
Rep
Drives: i4 eDrive40 & Cupra Leon 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhold View Post
I do 200+ everyday and not on highways since they are too crowded I just love to rev it till 6.5k rpm. And the sound of the engine is just awesome. I have had a 325d chipped E92 before and while the torque is nice, i prefer the screaming higher revving petrol engine anytime. And if wanted you can chip/add a box to add some more torque to the 3.0 petrol engine as well.

Anyways the cost for petrol vs diesel is indeed a problem. But hey we only live once

If you buy cars based only on logic, a lot of choices dont make sense
You're an enthousiastic driver!

I guess what you describe is the reason I probably better don't buy the M135i, I've already lost my licence two times. And two times it was in a short burst of acceleration on an empty high road. These days, I stop accelerating at 120km/h and while driving like this, I often contemplate that my 520d is even way overengineered to do just that.

Man, whant a dream when I could drive to work on a closed circuit every day in on M135i! Political evolutions worldwide seem to indicate the chances this will become reality one day are perishing faster than snow in the summer.
Appreciate 0