10-16-2012, 02:55 PM   #18
AusF20/F48
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: F20 125i MS, F48 XD25i

Quote:
Originally Posted by m01lim View Post
AUSF20, you're visiting the wrong dealership. There's a certain BMW dealership that is absolutely desperate to do deals at the moment and have been ringing me constantly about making a decision on the BMW.

They all do that, I had several dealers chasing me saying they would do the best deal until you get into the showroom and sit down with them.
Then the hard sell starts and the cost of all those extras pumps it up to over the $75K mark.

In the end, I had two BMW dealers refuse to meet the price I was finally given by Westside BMW after many negiotations.

If you have an ABN they will tell you that you can claim the GST so their figures look good on paper without the 10% tax being included, but remember you have to pay the GST when you finally sell the car.

All the Brisbane area dealers currently have 118i M Sport on their floors (with Sunroof and business nav only) for $65K Drive away, so I cannot see them giving you a 125i M Sport with all the goodies including Xennns, HK, M Brakes Pro Nav etc for less when there are none in stock.

Good luck
Appreciate 0