View Single Post
      10-12-2012, 11:56 AM   #5
js39
Rep
Drives: BMW F20 125i M Sport

Hi m01lim,

I live in the same city as you and have just ordered F20 125i M Sport 3 weeks ago, here is my spec:

F20 125i
  • 8 Speed Automatic
  • M Sport (a must have for me)
  • Bi Xenon (same reason as above)
  • Navigation Business (was planning to buy portable GPS device but after experiencing the nav system on BMW while test driving, it became a must have for me too)
  • Front Parking Sensor
  • Metallic Paint
The quote I got for the above was $66,200, and at the end I managed to get $4200 discount and so the final price was $62,000 with some cheap goodies like BMW floor mats, full tank of fuel and gifts from BMW.

My budget was really similar to yours, I told my sale person that if he could offer me $60,000 drive-away, I would pay cash today. However, I already knew that it would be very difficult for me to receive an almost $6000 discounted deal on the New 1-Series, therefore I chose to compromise a little on my max budget, as I really didn’t have any optional that I could drop out.

Don’t want to disappoint you but the RRP you posted (from carsales.com.au?) are very likely to be higher when you are at a dealership.

For example, the dealer delivery cost for me was $45xx instead of $38xx (according to carsales.com.au), F20 125i was $46,000 then plus $3000 for an automatic gearbox, and the metallic paint was $1300.

Colours – I have 2 more weeks to decide the colour/trim for my 125i, my first pick was Mineral White too, but, unfortunately, this colour isn’t available when you have 125i with M Sport Package. That leaves me with only Black and Estoril Blue to choose from (both are metallic paints).

There is another option I might add in before I sign the final contract, the Extended Instrument Panel, many F20 owners on this forum say it’s well worth for its price - http://f20.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=714051.

I hope the above info has helped you a bit!
Appreciate 0