View Single Post
      03-02-2013, 09:31 PM   #180
ascv99
Registered
Rep
Drives: F20 118i

BMW F20 118i factory problems

I read the forum for a long time but this is my first post.

First sorry about my English.

I bought my 118i F20 11/12 on 18 june 2012. On the first week I had a problem with my brakes, I couldn’t break well so I left the car at the dealer and then they returned me after 1 day the car ok.

Second problem I had, the Window of the passager started to doesnt open so I took again, this problem I had on second week of july. So one more day and the dealer returned me the car ok.

Third problem, mecanical problems, a very strange noise started under the car when I was passing for some hole or when in high speed like 120 km/h. The dealer wanted me to charge for U$600 and I told them I was calling the consumer rights and then they fixed it for free. This happend on november 2012

Fourth problem – water started to enter in the car behind the driver with the door I just left the car again at the dealer and they told me they will fix it
Fifth problem – the AC started to do a big noise when I turn it

The fourth and fifth problem they still with the car

The nearest dealer is 70 km away from my home so I spent a lot of Money on this

Anyone is have any problem like mine? My car has 9 months and the problems keep showing all the time. I imagine when my warranty will be over I will have to spend a lot of Money on this. It’s so hard to me to be without car, all the time this is happen

I had a 09/10 118i, the car was perfect, I had it for 2 years and now that I changed for the new one I’m having all these problems, I don’t know what to do anymore, I asked to the dealer to do something and they just say, it was unlucky you have to bring it here when something happens, I’m thinking call my laweyr to do something but here, in Brazil is very difficult.
Appreciate 0