View Single Post
      11-21-2014, 12:06 PM   #1
BMWSKI
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E63 AMG Saloon :)

Ordered our new 1 series...

Hi everyone.

Last weekend I finally ordered a new 1 series for my wife.
I drive a 335d saloon which my wife loves so the natural thing was to get her a smaller version.
Here's the spec...

Alpine White 125d M Sport 5 door hatch
Black Leather
Brushed Ali trim with High Gloss black
Driver Comfort Pack
Interior Comfort Pack
Vis Pack
M Sport Plus Pack
Professional Media System
Sport Auto Box
Adaptive Suspension
Folding Mirrors
Electric Seats
Heated Seats
Speed Limit Display

They're hoping for an end of December delivery for target reasons but it could drag into January.
We didn't go for the 135 as it was just too 'full on' for my wife and the fuel bills would wear thin after a while anyway. She's coming from a 1.4 Golf so the difference will be very noticeable
My wife absolutely loves my media system so to be honest that's what swung the 1 series in the end. She also wanted HK so that had to be in there too. I specced the rest for her based on what my car has and what I think she would need. I will need to drive the car at times so I want it to be as close to mine as possible and have lots of toys.
The only thing I'm not too sure about is the Adapative Suspension. The car we drove didn't have it but from all the positive comments on the F30 forum (and from me) I thought it was best to put it on. Any comments people??? I need to decide pretty damn quick if I'm going to change it.

Now maybe I can change mine to something else...

I can't wait for delivery and it's not even my car really
Appreciate 0