Meanie
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: BMW G82 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoenG View Post
Very inspiring car!

I feel like I want to jump into your car and drive it on empty mountain roads for miles and miles. Just like a perfectly balanced and prestine BMW should.

Enjoy it for every moment with it, it's almost impossible to beat as total package it offers.

Practical, economical, and a fist in the face whenever you want it!
Thanks a million for the kind words.

I went past the dealer today to have a look at how my car was progressing.

I really wish I had taken some snaps of the progress made thus far but in my greatness I completely forgot to take as I was drooling over the car.

So far the dealer has fitted the blackline taillights, performance exhaust and rear spoiler/fins (I got these colour matched to the bottom diffuser and it came out better than expected). The combination of these modifications has made the rear look SO SO aggressive yet still keep the classiness/elegance of the vehicle.

At idle the tone of the performance exhaust is deeper and better balanced to the original exhaust - one can immediately tell the difference (it put a smile on my face). I have not yet had a chance to hear what the Performance Exhaust sounds like under load/throttle.

I am still waiting for the dealer to complete the window tint, front grills, carbon mirrors and the A.S.S. deactivation to the FOB.

I will get some pics up when I take delivery this Thursday! Cannot wait for the finished product.
- 2008 E92 ///M3 - AW, CF Leather Trim, 6MT - Mods: Black Grills, Black Gills, CF mirrors - SOLD

Last edited by Meanie; 10-08-2012 at 06:29 PM..
Appreciate 0