View Single Post
      01-17-2018, 07:47 AM   #5
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkBimmer View Post
Sadly no luck... I also managed to forcefully delete "System Volume Information" folder from the root. still USB won't recognized
Sadly for you. I've already regretted I stepped in overlooking you had bought from "unofficial" suppliers who are actually thieves. It's not that I've never used software I couldn't afford though but I never paid... No, regretfully I did once. All right then. Let's explore your case.

First, you must've noticed the difference: the thread I referenced referred to an official update. "You always get as much as you've paid" - not too always in fact... But the data size mentioned appears to confirm.

Second, bimmercoders promise "a detailed Instructions guide". Not too helpful? Nor their customer service? Well, let's look at the handbook then. It says (page 165) it's Business navigation system (the regular size iDrive screen) that is updated via glove box USB. The Professional navigation (you seem to indicate it's what you have in a neighbour thread) expects a DVD medium!

Last edited by No one; 01-17-2018 at 08:00 AM.. Reason: Spelling correction.
Appreciate 0