BM635
Private
Rep
Drives: E24 635CSI

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoenG
Quote:
Originally Posted by BM635 View Post
For the rest of us still waiting, we have time to ponder how we feel about the revised wheel design! Personally, I think they have ruined it.
Don't really agree, I like it.

It provides some flair and distinction while dynamic, the tint will avoid you feel obliged to clean it every other day with your tooth brush and 18" seems the perfect size for the cause here.

There are much worse designed wheels in the catalog now I'am afraid.

The M135i is a stunning value proposition, don't like the clumsy exterior, but the thing is affordable and nothing in this price range comes even close! I bet it can play together with some really expensive boy toys.

Actually, I was only referring to what they have changed to the design of the wheel from the launch version, however minor, it was still a change for the worse, in my opinion.

If you scroll up to the 14th post of this thread, you'll see how they have changed the wheel design, filling up half the gap between each double spokes. Other M performance models have this basic wheel design, and the 118i 18" M Sport wheels have similar slit between spokes, just that their gap goes from wheel hub to rim edge, not filled up half way.
Appreciate 0