View Single Post
      09-30-2016, 05:32 AM   #2
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Translated with the help of Google:

Quote:
The BMW 1 Series Sedan F52 is taking off! Current Erlkönig photos of Motor.es show a sports version of the compact sedan developed for China and built in China during testing in Spain. And even if it will not make the M Performance version on the current state to Europe allegedly called BMW M135i sedan earned the prototype our attention. The reason for this is beneath the short bonnet, because here the new top stage of the turbocharged four-cylinder B48 is expected to be ready for series production.

For some time it is clear that the BMW B48 future I must be offered in a version with more than 300 PS: Since the UKL architecture makes impossible their transversely mounted engines the use of the usual in this performance class inline six-cylinder, BMW M has performance develop a Power four-cylinder. What it is possible, the German competition is already up to 381 hp from 2.0 liters.

The caught in Spain prototype indicates, among other things, with its sporty designed rim and its comparatively large brake system including colored calipers on its status as an M Performance automobile. The two tailpipes at the rear could also decorate weaker variants in a similar way, although we have the Erlkönig but not necessarily already see the final exhaust system.

The new four-cylinder power is also a candidate for later models like the BMW X1 M35i, the M Performance variant of the upcoming BMW X2 and naturally as driving the Sport models based on the next-generation 1's. So far, the BMW 1 Series sedan in China as 118i, 120i and 125i offered, this motor is capable of as the 136-hp three-cylinder B38 or the 231 hp version of the four-cylinder B48 for propulsion.
Appreciate 0