View Single Post
      08-05-2014, 04:17 AM   #10
chaddy74
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: M135i

Hi Mate !! I purchased the Hartage and Manhart tuning options to compare agaisnt the JB4 experience.... I tested the JB4 with EWG and FF wires up to about 18psi on Map 1,2,5 and a custom map 6 !! I will keep you informed what i think of the other 2 tuning solutions !! In regards to DMS and actual ECU flash tuning , I still believe that it hasent been done successfully...... here is Tony's email as at last night. We can only hope. I also have the Pure Stage 1 turbo upgrade ready for installation but will wait until im confident in my chosen tuning solution or platform prior to installation of that bad boy !!

Hi Chris,

Still issues with the encryption on these ECUs, so I have updated my engineers to the modifications you have already put into place and we should be able to get something happening for you asap.

Regards
Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkes View Post
I have the exact same experience. To be honest I just dont trust the JB4 and drive around with a fear of that next jerk in the car so I have also completely unplugged my JB4 and run stock with my mods, which seems to work just fine - thank God for that
Which other box are you looking at currently? Sound even more interesting with the DMS flash - please share any info you might have!

Last edited by chaddy74; 08-05-2014 at 06:44 AM..
Appreciate 0